There's more than one way to skin a horse...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, since you are discussing the connection between horses and diving, whoever wrote "money" hit it squarely on the noggin! And the connection between Dressage and DIR is that you can NEVER do either of them "Right" -- you can only do them "Better."

Yes, we DO have beaches over here -- that picture was at Gold Beach, Oregon. I've decided to add a few more pictures (I hope) of Lynne, Peter and Horses -- two were taken in Botswana and the Beach Picture is me and my (retired) Jumper at Long Beach, Washington.

Rob, I read a book years ago about two crazy guys who decided to cross the Sahara desert on camelback -- your comments about considering amputation run absolutely parallel to what they wrote. I have never ridden a camel, and although I will take advantage of the opportunity to do so should one present itself, I am not expecting to enjoy it.

Your remarks about the rental ride in India made me smile. Horses are not stupid, and they love leisure and food. When the creature on top of them is NOT the captain of the ship (and believe me, they know almost instantly if that is true or not), then horse motives rule the day, and getting back to the barn, getting rid of the burden, and getting their noses in the feed trough is plenty of motivation to pick up the pace homeward.

Great job SnowBear! Sounds like a fab day! I have another friend who went to ride her horses and had a great time too!

Diving and horses -- somehow they go together for sure.

I have a coming 3yo Arabian filly who I adore!

Beautiful markings . . . and that's sure pretty country. Looks cooooold, though!

Love those brown tipped ears!
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom