There's a rumor going around Cave Country...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeano!!!

That's awesome. Now I'll have to finish up my full cave so I can jump with you. :D
Nice meeting you two weeks ago.

Congrats Jean, i guess having all those caves around you living there couldnt hurt your progression to this great level :wink: See you at the megadive.

simbrooks:
Congrats Jean, i guess having all those caves around you living there couldnt hurt your progression to this great level :wink: See you at the megadive.

Awww.... :D
Thanks Dee and Walter...
Yes Dee , you can jump in with me ANYTIME !!!
I love doing the Catacombs and stuff like that too ... Lots of fun !!!

Thanks Simon !
See ya at the MegaDive...
Maybe we can get in a dive with Andy and David (and any other cavers too ) :D
Before the RUM starts , that is ... :confused:

Da Bean

P.S. Yes , living 10 minutes from Ginnie and hanging out at Peacock Springs all the time doesn't hurt at all ... I am blessed fer sure !
But NO MUD TUNNEL !!! Not for a bit yet !!!

jeandiver:
Awww.... DaFool !!!!
You are AWESOME , you know that?

Thanks for the wonderful verse !!!!

Thanks also K4man ... Come on down and do some caving !

Now about those silt-outs...
Ask Rick next time what I did to him in the mud-tunnel at Ginnie on Saturday ... :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

And I consider myself Slapped on the handsies !!!!
That tunnel has a solid mud floor and gets really nice and small in places...
(I had mud under my harness belt even AFTER I got out of the water).

And Rick said he laughed all the way thru it even though he had zero viz!

Da Beano

Ah yes and how did I laugh. I spent most of the time reattaching the loose line to rocks, ducking your fins like Ali in a boxing ring, and listeniing to your hum of a musical tune the entire length of the tunnel. The occasional time though I think I heard you swear? Our Jeano Beano could that be? Lets just say you left your mark in that tunnel

Do I need to remind you of the cave conservation paper you signed something about not touching the bottom? Good job girl!!!!

Penny come on back we'll work with you (it was nice to meet you (guys) as well)

I guess you are not a crappy diver anymore.... not that I ever thought you were. Congrats!

Congratulations! Does that mean I can tell my newly certified divers that they don't need to worry about watching out for you when they spot you in the cavern "alone" at night? :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Congratulations! Does that mean I can tell my newly certified divers that they don't need to worry about watching out for you when they spot you in the cavern "alone" at night? :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

Well , er ... :(
Uh...

Now I'm speechless...

But Yes , you can tell them that !!!

Jeano Beano

P.S. Thank you btw :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom