Theme 20 - 31 mar 05: Ok, let’s see your 3 favorite shots!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda:
Hello Chippy! Where have you been? Missed you posts around here!!!
I like your eye close-ups and Blenny faces - can't wait for more.

Ah, I've been in hibernation over the winter, it's terribly painful to see all the excellent shots that you guys have been posting when I can't get in there myself! I've been popping in every now and then though to see how everyone's been doing.

I haven't dived since my Red Sea trip in October (seems so long ago now). When I got back we had rough seas and terrible viz till christmas, and since then the sea temp has been hovering around 6 degrees C!! Spring is here though, the sea temp is on it's way back up and my regs have just been serviced, so it won't be long before I'm back in the salty stuff!!

This wasn't too hard as I don't have that many to choose from at this point.
The first is my husband at the bow of the Valiant and the other two are from the shark dive I did last October.

It's hard to pick any favorites photographically, but here are some personal favorites:

I like this one because it was taken on my wife's and my 20th anniversary. She wanted to go someplace "sharky"
23ebce50.jpg

I had a fun time shooting this same frogfish every day for a week.
31cbcd50.jpg

This seems like just another turtle, but it just earned me a fat check from the South Carolina Dept. of Tourism for their "SC Smiles" magazine.
4d7bcd40.jpg

Clay

My favorite pic. Took it at the City of Refuge National Park on Hawaii.

673Green_Turtle_3_sm.jpg

Another, taken off Kona.

673Lined_Butterfly_1_sm.jpg

This one is off Delray Beach, FL. I didn't see Walter behind the Atlantic Spadefish until I looked at it on my computer.

673Spadefish_Walter_small.jpg

i'm not sure what i'd pick for my absolute favorites,
but these three are some favorites from my last trip.

i like this one cause of the way it looks like my buddy's head exploded.

DSC02161_001.sized.jpg

you really need to zoom in on it to get the full dali effect.

dsc02161e_003.sized.jpg

i like this one cause it really captures how it felt being inverted and looking down and out to the sky.

DSC02183e.sized.jpg

and i like this one cause it's me, and i'm not usually in any pics. (thx rob)

dsc_0076ri2_001.sized.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom