"The Wetter The Better" save lionfish from death

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:lotsalove: No, I think that was Daffy Duck.
Well, I was pointing to the word Lionfish! Guess it didn't work.

You are a conundrum...pictures of barely clothed women and "the Lord" on your profile. Interesting.

Last edited:
Just PM'd you.

Thanks,
Mike

good thing you told him, I don't think mods have the little counter in the top right hand corner that says hey lookie you have a PM . . .

You are a conundrum...pictures of barely clothed women and "the Lord" on your profile. Interesting.

I like to be mysterious, I am never boring, and I eat Lionfish sauteed in garlic and butter.

Dam, I read slow and you all post fast. Took a while to read 20 pages (17 when I started).

No where did I see mention of the part of the article in DAN's Alert Diver about this invasive pest being found as deep as 500ft, and THAT is a scary piece of news when we hope to eat this pest into submission!

Not looking to flame anyone or start a fight, but doing nothing is not an option. Maybe all of our efforts will eventually fail. Maybe, on the other hand, promoting hunting this alien species in the extreme will help buy us some time while we search for more complete and complex answers to this problem. Constant vigilance and quick eradication when they are discovered in any new reef systems is certainly a way to slow if not control their spread.

I like to be mysterious, I am never boring, and I eat Lionfish sauteed in garlic and butter.

Actually, I don't think "the lord" photo was part of your portfolio. My mistake.
However, I did notice that all the people here on the LIONFISH thread went to take a quick look at your profile after I posted it. Not sure if they went for the part about barely clothed women or "the lord.":cool2:

Actually, I don't think "the lord" photo was part of your portfolio. My mistake.
However, I did notice that all the people here on the LIONFISH thread went to take a quick look at your profile after I posted it. Not sure if they went for the part about barely clothed women or "the lord.":cool2:

I have to admit I went to look myself.

Lionfish

Dam, I read slow and you all post fast. Took a while to read 20 pages (17 when I started).

No where did I see mention of the part of the article in DAN's Alert Diver about this invasive pest being found as deep as 500ft, and THAT is a scary piece of news when we hope to eat this pest into submission!

Not looking to flame anyone or start a fight, but doing nothing is not an option. Maybe all of our efforts will eventually fail. Maybe, on the other hand, promoting hunting this alien species in the extreme will help buy us some time while we search for more complete and complex answers to this problem. Constant vigilance and quick eradication when they are discovered in any new reef systems is certainly a way to slow if not control their spread.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:Gosh...bless your heart!
Okay ya'll I need to go do laundry and pack for my trip to Cozumel. I will never look at a LIONFISH the same way again. Docc...why don't you add a few more days to the front end of your trip? BTW: My sister promises a picture of the LIONFISH in a bucket, topside.

Lionfish Tease!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom