"The Wetter The Better" save lionfish from death

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

a very nice sandwhich! better then a Cuban sandwich even . . .

As promised photos of the Lionfish my sister helped capture on her Scuba Trip to Key Largo.
Lionfish captured on the wreck of the Benwood in Key Largo, FL 6/9/09 using a plastic bag and 2 snorkels. Dive boat - Scuba-Do
And Good morning we-like-them-in-the-Pacific-not-in-the-Atlantic-LIONFISH Haters!

View attachment 60912

View attachment 60913

Did they give your sister a key to the city or nominate her for some kind of bravery ward for actually being able to catch this unbelievably elusive killing machine?

Did they give your sister a key to the city or nominate her for some kind of bravery ward for actually being able to catch this unbelievably elusive killing machine?

not to mention SUPER fast!

As promised photos of the Lionfish my sister helped capture on her Scuba Trip to Key Largo.
Lionfish captured on the wreck of the Benwood in Key Largo, FL 6/9/09 using a plastic bag and 2 snorkels. Dive boat - Scuba-Do
And Good morning we-like-them-in-the-Pacific-not-in-the-Atlantic-LIONFISH Haters!

View attachment 60912

View attachment 60913

Does your sister have a sister?:eyebrow:

You two need to get a room, may I recommend something with a lionfish motif?

maybe they can share a room with a certain Copper and Missdirected female during ITK :popcorn:

after a long day of spearing Lionfish that is. . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom