the NEW Balai website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhadamantus:
i saw their package for divers. its actually quite good. ehem...

why does kuya caloi prefer aqua from balai pala? i think the former is nearer to the dive sites, eh?
he's at home there... kanya-kanyang thing lang yan...

also it's nearer to civilization than most of the other resorts... balai used to be known as the "last resort" but now planet dive is...

also the road in the last couple of kilometers is pretty bad, and caloy doesn't like that...

what i do like about it compared to aquav and the other resorts in that immediate area is the availability of decent shore dives... bebots/ pany's point to the north, balai rock right in front, and twin rocks to the south... (obviously the resort is behind you to the east)

Jag

jonix:
most of us prefer aqua, we're treated like royalty by the staff :eyebrow:
the PPD has this fear that they will actually have to CARRY their tanks to the boat...

we no likey that... hence our choice of resorts...

Jag

actually, i can carry my weights, my fins, my mask (snorkel), and even a camera. the bangkero or my divemaster usually carry my bc/reg/tanks because there was no way i can stand up with it.

in fact, if it was okay for the shop and if wouldnt compromise the equipment, i wouldn't mind dragging it really. sadly, it doesnt work that way.

i am not a "senorita". :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom