the NEW Balai website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
@eric: get flash... it's the 21st century... i could have stayed with an HTML menu system but i did want some animation on screen, so opted for flash :biggrin:

Jag
Jag, I didn't say I don't have flash, I said that someone who doesn't / can't use flash won't be able to see the menu. It seems like an unnecessary restriction when you can have a link to a non-flash menu but you want to limit how many people can see the site, that's your business.

I don't have an objection to flash, I just don't see the point in requiring it on the only part of the site that controls access.

takes me about 10 mins to open a typical flash site...

i will go to AquaV just for spite.... :D

Halthron:
Jag, I didn't say I don't have flash, I said that someone who doesn't / can't use flash won't be able to see the menu. It seems like an unnecessary restriction when you can have a link to a non-flash menu but you want to limit how many people can see the site, that's your business.

I don't have an objection to flash, I just don't see the point in requiring it on the only part of the site that controls access.
ok point taken... gimme a bit to come up with an alternate menu

@mikey: it's not a flash site... just the menu system, and even then it's not too big

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom