the NEW Balai website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
just wanted to say that i finally finished the redesigned Balai website...

www.balai-resort.com

finally had the major kick-in-the-asz when the hosting expired and they were charging too much to re-open it... so i moved servers... and finalized a previously dormant design (waiting client approval) and uploaded it

hope you guys like it - and book there!

Jag

PS
to those waiting on their websites, don't worry, they're in the pipeline as we speak...

PS2
for those who may be familiar with the previous (read: fugly) site design: i inherited that design... i just did some minor adjustments and added feedback mechanisms - this new one is 100% pure shugar...

jag:
for those who may be familiar with the previous (read: fugly) site design
I really couldn't believe that u made that site before. . . I could have done better. . . . (used to do web design) Good job Jag!

i don't know how it looked like before but this one's lovely :)

thanks... i know about the old design... SWANGIT!!! now i can proudly say "go to the balai site, i made it (instead of the old "i MANAGE the balai site")

@eric: get flash... it's the 21st century... i could have stayed with an HTML menu system but i did want some animation on screen, so opted for flash :biggrin:

Jag

Back
Top Bottom