The MV ScubaBoard...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would love to find a used one... how do you find a used boat parts yard?

Last edited:
I would love to find a used one... how do you find a used boat parts yard?

I find them filled with overpriced rusty parts.

DC

Great job Pete!

Search for a used boats dealer, up here we have a number of yards that specialize in used boats, they generally can source parts like you are looking for.

Took me a while, but these guys have your part. Or they can rebuild your old one. Really. We've used them on some really difficult projects.

Damper Doctor Online: Chevrolet & GMC

DC

You really don't need something so elaborate to pull the front motor mount. I have done it many times using a wood block under the oil pan. Besides if you ever bust a belt on the water you will have to remove the mount to replace it so I carried a block of wood with the tools and spare parts.

You really don't need something so elaborate to pull the front motor mount. I have done it many times using a wood block under the oil pan. Besides if you ever bust a belt on the water you will have to remove the mount to replace it so I carried a block of wood with the tools and spare parts.
Interesting... did you just bang it in? Please explain in more detail! :D

when you mention the nova II, I think if you asked around the great lakes wrecking crew, there are several people in michigan who can find these parts, possible a diver could give a leed, also there is boat mechanics who have knowledge which parts can interchange, just a thought.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom