The Fabulous Underwater Adventures of KCH and MDB: Morrison Springs July 23, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PHD's excuse not to camp: "the tent's too big" *whine whine boo hoo* :rolleyes:

Big tents are for family's and nancy pancy campsites with running water, electricity, and numbers telling you where to park and plop out a big eyesore of nylone and fiberglass.

Don't buy a tent bigger than what you can carry on your own, in addition to the rest of your gear. :wink:

$40 will buy you a 3 person dome tent(coleman) that folds into a bag no more than 2' long and 5" wide and tall. They're pretty light too.

I like to watch girls snorkel. I remember the day I had students in a 12' pool with a womens swim meet oing on in bikini's, the view was great. You get some good view at Morrison on the weekends as well.

I like Ginnie Springs during spring break. Head into the river, lay on your back and just look up... Intertubes become targets with nice little bikini clad butts poking through the middle :D LOL

SuPrBuGmAn:
Big tents are for family's and nancy pancy campsites with running water, electricity, and numbers telling you where to park and plop out a big eyesore of nylone and fiberglass.

Actually, that was exactly the type of camping I bought it for....

mind you, I have also had my "2" person tents. usually just big enough for me and some of my gear, while hiking in the Whites.

MysteryDiveBuddy:
I don't wanna snorkel in no stinking cave :28:

I liked that All Girls Spring Dive idea, shall we work on that? I ain't going in the caves but I love the springs here so far.

Sounds GREAT to me !!!!

Jeano Beano

P.S. Maybe the guys need to come along too so they can get their dose of bikini's...!!!!

As long as they do all the heavy lifting in return for their bikini's. However, they won't see a bikini on me. This body is way to out of shape and has way too much excess insulation to be caught dead in a bikini.

Maybe. My sinuses and allergies are still giving me heck. I think I'll have to bring out the big guns (the nasty horrible icky nasal spray.)

If I'm doing better I want to get in the water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom