The Fabulous Underwater Adventures of KCH and MDB: Morrison Springs July 23, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kchFLA:
As long as they do all the heavy lifting in return for their bikini's. However, they won't see a bikini on me. This body is way to out of shape and has way too much excess insulation to be caught dead in a bikini.

then where is the benifit for me? I get to see MDB in a bikini whenever I want, so, what? other guys get to see her in a bikini? still not sure how that is good for me...

I beg your pardon.

Although, I am learning that I'm probably the most prudish or as I prefer prim and proper diving person so far. I'm basically getting tired of all the sexual innuendo and flat out obvious sexual references that I have encountered the last couple of days.

I think females are viewing the site. Hmm... wonder if this post will get deleted as affensive for that remark. I just had someone from the netherlands delete my post, someone with 13,000 posts. I have tried local sites in florida, only most are mostly cyber divers.

When I lived in Australia, i was invited for tea, (dinner) after church. When asked if I wanted more, I replied, no I am stuffed, she about fell over. When I asked what that ment down there she told me it ment just what it sounded like.

Then when I went into a electrical store and asked for a female connector the clerk gasp, that's rude we call these gal connectors down here yank!

It looks like we cannot use the word nipple on an international site

First,..I do not think that a moderator on the other side of the planet should be moderating what a small groupl of people that live within an hour of each other in a differnt country with a differnt culture.

i.e. what we think would be a documentry on a cattle slaughter house, people from India my view as a horror flick!

I find it strange that a lawyer is tired of hearing what we have to say, someone that makes a life making people feel uncomfortable. I would think as a women she would like the little info that most women don't think about when they swim in tose skin tight napkins. If I don' tlike a thread, like gay divers, the black scuba club, yes there is one in Orlando, I just don't visit the site. Why mess it up for those who are enjoying it?

Heck we put up with those female wash commercials during dinner time, heck if we had jock itche commercials,..well I guess that's why we don't

When does it start getting dark earlier? I wanted to do a night dive tonight, it is almost 8 P.M and not dark yet.

Dove Morrison today, solo'd the cavern, deepest I could find was 88' under Santa. 20min BT with a 63.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom