The Fabulous Underwater Adventures of KCH and MDB: Morrison Springs July 23, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaKris:
I was banned a couple of years ago by replying to a mods PM, should at least be able to tell them what you think.

That's pretty lame. (of course that depends on what you said to the mod also. If you sent vulgar PM's to anyone, Mod or user, I could see that being reason to kick you off.... ).

Though overall I think this board is "over moderated" by those too easily offended, however, I do appreciate it that they keep this a somewhat clean place, so even I expected the "nipple" remark to be deleted. If they didn't keep it a somewhat clean place it would turn into rec.scuba which has gotten pretty vulgar.

BTW: If I'm not allowed to say the "n" word, don't go deleting my entire post. I haven't posted it in a vulger context. Just edit it to star(*****) out the "n" word.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I dove with you and PHD at Morrison's on a dive, then PHD had to leave because MDB wasn't feeling well and we made a second dive and explored Morrison's spring run. I believe you said it was the first time you dove the run itself. I think this was in early June? My name is Mathew Bull.

I'm so easily forgotten!
J/King How could I forget such a nice dive up the run? Wanna dive again?

mike_s:
That's pretty lame. (of course that depends on what you said to the mod also. If you sent vulgar PM's to anyone, Mod or user, I could see that being reason to kick you off.... ).

Though overall I think this board is "over moderated" by those too easily offended, however, I do appreciate it that they keep this a somewhat clean place, so even I expected the "nipple" remark to be deleted. If they didn't keep it a somewhat clean place it would turn into rec.scuba which has gotten pretty vulgar.

BTW: If I'm not allowed to say the "n" word, don't go deleting my entire post. I haven't posted it in a vulger context. Just edit it to star(*****) out the "n" word.

:whack:
:m16:
:redbite:
:maniac:
:Wizard:

I hear there are lots of quarries where I can dispose of a body in AL :mad:

:whack: for PHD for good measure

my thread is not your soap box, everybody is aware of your opinion by now, put it in your sig and be quiet!

BACK TO DIVING:

Mucus Man and I are ill and shall not be submerging today :frown:

Pity. Here you are in paradise and you're not diving...

*Looking forward to a couple of quarry dives in Belgium for next week.*

Stuffy nose due to inadverant exposure to evil germ-carrying juveniles :yuck: Besides the spring is like in the backyard, it's not going anywhere....
Logroots003.jpg

LogHole.jpg

MDBhover.jpg

:evil::devil:

baydive20:
J/King How could I forget such a nice dive up the run? Wanna dive again?

Yes, when do ya wanna go? :D

MysteryDiveBuddy:
Besides the spring is like in the backyard, it's not going anywhere....

You'd be suprised how fast your backyard can become flooded and considered 'undivable' by many.

I'll be at Vortex Sat doing #100 and Sun boat diving. After that I'm free as a bird. However I had to get a job so, diving is limited to weekends now. OH HOW SAD.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom