The Fabulous Underwater Adventures of KCH and MDB: Morrison Springs July 23, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

not sure taunting El is a good idea. He is one of the mods I find to be respectful towards posters. He at least will fess up to performing his mod duties. There are some, who will do it without telling you.

If you are frequenting Morrison, we should meet for a dive there, possibly Sunday. If you haven't left yet, be sure to note the small space that allows you to drive around the building, so you won't get locked in, or out. They close the gate around 9pm.

Death! :mad:

No turning my thread into yet another us v. them I-can-out-natter-you peeing contest! :28:

Back to diving: the entrance PHD is referring to is the "VIP entrance" we are both majorly allergic to something though so I may bow out of even snorkelling :frown:

I was banned a couple of years ago by replying to a mods PM, should at least be able to tell them what you think. Don't care, give the hang over a little longer then I'll go get wet.

photohikedive:
ow, were any mine? :D
All posters who have had posts removed were informed by PM.

SBM Do I know you? Have we dove before? Ask me what? When are we gonna dive again? I do enjoy morrison's and look forward to diving it again soon.

I dove with you and PHD at Morrison's on a dive, then PHD had to leave because MDB wasn't feeling well and we made a second dive and explored Morrison's spring run. I believe you said it was the first time you dove the run itself. I think this was in early June? My name is Mathew Bull.

I'm so easily forgotten!

Dove Vortex when I came up I could have set my watch by the afternoon thunderstorms.

Lights were off in the tunnel, anyone know if there is a porblem with them or were they just off,...maybe turned off with the in bound thunderstorms. I asked a guy at 64' that fallowed me in the tunnel and heaad said,..they have lights down here?

I asked the gal at the desk if they were seliling Vortex, she looked away, a errr, hmmm ,.. you'lll have to ask Jackie. Jackies daugther seemed a little upset, stating that her grandfather would not trust her with the information.

I have been in the building, construction and contract business for a long time. I have learned not to get excited with promises, even signed contracts in work. Only when the final check is in the bank and has cleared.

My response to her was,..that's a yes,..other wise it would have been a simple no! Not wanting to discuss or make public an information or details makes me believe that whet ever is in the works,..the people who en joy Vortex are not going to like it. Otherwise a simple public statement would kill a lot of rumors.

FMC and the state of florida does keep a close eye on the spring,...We need to keep an eye out for public items,. i.e. hearings on rezoning.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom