The EASIEST way to get to El Moro. Directions w Photos.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, where would you be coming from? In town? From far south like the Wyndham? I would sill say yes, yes, yes.

A quick taxi tab that most people don't know. If you are in town and walking along Av. Raphael E. Melgar and anywhere near Chedraui, it is much cheaper to take a taxi from Chedraui. The rate will only be 25 pesos to el Moro and other locations in town. (Not far north) but certainly to Sam's, etc.
Obviously this rate depends on how many passengers. I live next to Chedraui and I never hail a taxi or have them drop me off on Melgar - always at Chedraui. It's 40-50 pesos otherwise. Of course, you still need to negotiate the rate before you get in but I've never had them say no from Chedraui. FWIW.

Would be coming from the Blue Angel.
Last time I walked from Corpus Christi church to Chedrui, then did some shopping, got a cab from chedrui to Blue angel it was $5.
sounds like a good tip, walk to Chedrui then catch a cab to el Morro. How about the return trip from El Morro to chedrui.

Back
Top Bottom