The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice pics. You just need to make a slide show with a little light jazz........

Dang! Hadn't thought of that. I remember now that you can have stills in the videos that these fancy computers can make now. :D And, I *did* actually try a little video of these guys - unfortunately, with the +4 diopter in place. There might have been a few seconds of it that was in focus.

I'm intrigued by the "cow bell" reference. Must be one of them yankee jazz things. . .:D

Dang! Hadn't thought of that. I remember now that you can have stills in the videos that these fancy computers can make now. :D And, I *did* actually try a little video of these guys - unfortunately, with the +4 diopter in place. There might have been a few seconds of it that was in focus.

I'm intrigued by the "cow bell" reference. Must be one of them yankee jazz things. . .:D

You know what this song needs? It needs more cow bells! LMAO!

YouTube - More Cowbell Snl Skit Full Version (100% Real)

I've got a fever and the only prescription is MORE COW BELL!

Remembering this pic, I decided to include it in the post. Got distracted and started reading back through the thread again, "wasting" a half hour or so. :D It's actually just as much fun as reading the current posts, especially as it's from the same time of year two years ago.

Anyway, found the pic of this guy "throwing" his sand from late Feb.

Kevin

Swollen-Claw Mantis Neogonodactylus oerstedii
1239158751_Mantis-Shrimp-2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3709throw2.jpg
    IMG_3709throw2.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3730wa.jpg
    IMG_3730wa.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3716wa.jpg
    IMG_3716wa.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 48
You know what this song needs? It needs more cow bell! LMAO!

YouTube - More Cowbell Snl Skit Full Version (100% Real)

My education is now complete. It scared me for a minute when the skit came on and said "1976". There's *no way* that a classic SNL skit from *that* era could have escaped my knowledge. That show got me through dental school. That, and my Farrah Fawcett t-shirt. . .

Kevin

My education is now complete. It scared me for a minute when the skit came on and said "1976". There's *no way* that a classic SNL skit from *that* era could have escaped my knowledge. That show got me through dental school. That, and my Farrah Fawcett t-shirt. . .

Kevin

I also never saw The Deer Hunter and had no idea who Christopher Walken was. The wifey did, and she also saw Blue Oyster Cult, Bob Seger, and Black Oak Arkansas at a tobacco warehouse in Bowling Green, KY, in about 1977, sitting on the ground, for a cost of about five bucks.

And now, back to BHB pitchers.

Kevin

Attachments

• IMG_3814wa.jpg
    IMG_3814wa.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3839wa.jpg
    IMG_3839wa.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 50
I also never saw The Deer Hunter and had no idea who Christopher Walken was. The wifey did, and she also saw Blue Oyster Cult, Bob Seger, and Black Oak Arkansas at a tobacco warehouse in Bowling Green, KY, in about 1977, sitting on the ground, for a cost of about five bucks.

Kevin

Nice Squidlies. I would call the 2nd shot "Medusa".

Kevin

How could you have never seen The Deer Hunter? :shocked2:

Next you will tell me you have never seen Apocolypse Now!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom