The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

more thumbnails

Attachments

• IMG_9118wa.jpg
    IMG_9118wa.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_9381wa.jpg
    IMG_9381wa.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_9134wa.jpg
    IMG_9134wa.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9145wclaustrophobic.jpg
    IMG_9145wclaustrophobic.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_9156wa.jpg
    IMG_9156wa.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_9158wa.jpg
    IMG_9158wa.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_9160wa.jpg
    IMG_9160wa.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_9159waguts.jpg
    IMG_9159waguts.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 48
I still can't tell whether things are fighting or doing that other thing down there.

Kevin

But, they really shouldn't be doing it in front of the children. . .

Kevin

Attachments

• IMG_9175wyoungster.jpg
    IMG_9175wyoungster.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 52
wow, very nice shots from Jet, Cooltech, Ben and Mntlblok over the past couple of days!!!

Cooltech: thanks for id'ing the sea hare. I only have the reef fish book and will pick up the reef creature book soon. The darn thing was so graceful that I assumed it was a fish..... I though sea hares swimming looked less coordinated so I had discounted my first thought as to it identity
You control over 1/2 a floor at the bank and you don't have the complete Hunan underwater collection? SHAME ON YOU SIR! (of course, yours is the only office occupied on that 1/2 of the floor, so maybe "congratulations on keeping your job" should be the paradigm here...)

I still can't tell whether things are fighting or doing that other thing down there.

Kevin
You all keep playing into the past year's videos that I have taken...

Damn you, damn you all to hell for making me repeat them... lol

This IS NOT FIGHTING....

If this was human activity, someone would be explaining bruises for awhile

You all keep playing into the past year's videos that I have taken...

Damn you, damn you all to hell for making me repeat them... lol

This IS NOT FIGHTING....

Holy smokes! Had no idea they could even move that briskly. Great video!

Kevin

Attachments

• IMG_8685wa.jpg
    IMG_8685wa.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_8675wa.jpg
    IMG_8675wa.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_8671wa.jpg
    IMG_8671wa.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_8663wa.jpg
    IMG_8663wa.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_8656wa.jpg
    IMG_8656wa.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_8652wa.jpg
    IMG_8652wa.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_8654wa.jpg
    IMG_8654wa.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_8657wa.jpg
    IMG_8657wa.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 49
Here is a little video of "Puff" the seahorse I saw yesterday. If the Video Dude was married to a CPA (like I am) he would have been able dive instead of doing his taxes yesterday. We would be enjoying his professional quality work. :popcorn: As it is we're stuck with my little Flip camera.

YouTube - "Puff" A seahorse at Blue Heron Bridge

Definitely a male. Look at his egg pouch. I'm not going to guess on whether or not he's pregnant. I was wrong about Baby Daddy. All I can say is that I watched him for an hour doing nothing but move from one snack to the next. It looked like he was eating for two (hundred).

Last edited:
Great video! I don't know *how* I expected them to find nourishment, but I was surprised to see him actually out working for a living. About all I've witnessed previously was prima donnas, posing and (apparently) looking for handouts. :D Thanks!

This will also help keeping me from having a heart attack should I ever happen upon one out in the open. (I *do* get kind of excited down there). :D

Kevin

Here is a little video of "Puff" the seahorse I saw yesterday. If the Video Dude was married to a CPA (like I am) he would have been able dive instead of doing his taxes yesterday. We would be enjoying his professional quality work. :popcorn: As it is we're stuck with my little Flip camera.

YouTube - "Puff" A seahorse at Blue Heron Bridge

Definitely a male. Look at his egg pouch. I'm not going to guess on whether or not he's pregnant. I was wrong about Baby Daddy. All I can say is that I watched him for an hour doing nothing but move from one snack to the next. It looked like he was eating for two (hundred).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom