The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Posted on line this evening. Sigh.

Appreciate the link. I guess with two good days of samples before the
restriction is lifted that would be probably sunday at the earliest. The high
tides this week were just right for some early afternoon dives.

You mean when you openly admitted that you dove at night when the beach was closed? After complaining about the county allowing permits so you could do it legally? That with the long tirades about adding more "rules" one can draw their own conclusions...

Ok, OK I admit it. I went diving at night without the local government issuing me a permit a few times. :rofl3:

Ok, OK I admit it. I went diving at night without the local government issuing me a permit a few times. :rofl3:

Did you take tropicals?

Appreciate the link. I guess with two good days of samples before the
restriction is lifted that would be probably sunday at the earliest. The high
tides this week were just right for some early afternoon dives.

It's not like there're dead manatees washing up on shore, eh? I'll let you know if I catch anything today - or if my wetsuit disintegrates. :D

Kevin

It's not like there're dead manatees washing up on shore, eh? I'll let you know if I catch anything today - or if my wetsuit disintegrates. :D

Kevin

Beautiful two hours plus at the bridge today. Typing from my custom, diver bedroom at JupiterMermaid's place with my stuff hanging up to dry on real hangers, downloading a few hundred more photos. :D

Dropped by the Pura Vida dive shop after checking out the water at the bridge. The lifeguard assured me that I would almost certainly die if I dared chance diving in those filthy waters. The folks at Pura Vida said divers have been in every day this week with no problems. The water was as clear as I've seen it.

Pretty danged cold, though. Started shivering after an hour and a half, but knowing there was a cooler full of cold beer in the minivan and that I had had to find a shady spot to don my wetsuits allowed me to tough it out for another 45 minutes. Turns out that same seahorse was wrapped around the same sponge as last time.

:D Three little three or four inch squid were hanging out at the top of a piece of tall structure south of the entry, just above two holes out of which a couple of mantis shrimp were doing housework. Only a few other divers. Each time I aggravated the squidlies away from their structure, they came right back to hang over the same spot. They were *most photogenic. There was also some kind of little fishie hanging with them. I'll have to see the pics to figure out what he was.

Kevin
still breathing - with Miller Lite breath

Yeah...I don't think manatees are that affected by swimming in caca :turd:. Us on the other hand...:vomit:

I don't know. Both mammals. I even know of some mammals who will lap up caca. Might have even had some in yer house licking yer face at times. :D

Kevin

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom