The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am still diving in my 1mm polyolefin, but I tend to swim a lot looking for bugs and hoping to get one more big fish before they close the grouper season.

Congratulations, Kevin. I'm heading your way Wednesday but will be tied up with family events most of the time I'm in Miami. Wish I could dive with you... 78-79 F sounds absolutely heavenly compared to the 58-63 F waters I was diving last month in a 3/2mm full suit (with hooded 3mm vest).

I missed my planned dives for Yesterday through Wed on your boat due to forces beyong my control, what were the water conditions? Dec 20th to 23rd

Last edited:
What better way to end 2009 than diving with THE Divemaster of the Year. And a great day it was (which I knew it would be as I saw the end of a very large rainbow just north of the marina). The usual suspects were out (besides Kevin & Alex) including numerous eels & a couple of turtles. I also saw my 1st Harlequin pipefish but it was tucked so far in between some coral that I didn't get a picture. As my camera was set on macro mode (I mostly dive BHB) I'm not sure if I got any good photos at all aside from some coral polyps. Will post soon if I get anything.
Thanks for the great day & heres to many more in 2010
Deb

Sorry no fish photos Shooting macro & didn't get anything exciting but this thread needs photos again Alas I only know how to post the small size
PC313805_edited-1.JPG PC313824_edited-1.JPG PC313833_edited-1.jpg

Very nice! They get big once they're clicked on so no worry about the small size. :wink:

Great pics..but what's that blue coloring in the center of the first pic? Granny would never see something like that underwater, so I can't tell if it's normally there or what?:D

Great pics..but what's that blue coloring in the center of the first pic? Granny would never see something like that underwater, so I can't tell if it's normally there or what?:D

Don't know although an invertebrate I guess it's the "spine"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom