The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He oughta get a couple of tons added to his Coast Guard license to cover the displacement of the schnozzola.

This guy has more dangly issues than Doan's has little pills :shocked: :shocked2:

TimC.jpg

Tim C was along shooting his new Light & Motion, also from REEF PHOTO & VIDEO.

Me.jpg

I still had some Dark Overlord residue on my left side from when Terri was on the boat, but it's fading.

I am beginning to think I like MUFFINHEAD better (but just barely) than being the purveyor of Dark Overlord RESIDUE !! :shakehead:

Congrats on the new camera Kev . . . hope to see you again soon !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX !!

I am beginning to think I like MUFFINHEAD better (but just barely) than being the purveyor of Dark Overlord RESIDUE !! :shakehead:

That's good, because you are officially stuck with the MUFFINHEAD nickname from now on.

ALL HAIL MUFFINHEAD, PURVEYOR OF DARK OVERLORD RESIDUE!!!!

Crap. I was putting the finishing touches on the Friday report and my browser crashed. Oh well... The condensed version:

We had flat seas, good vis (~60) and 75 degree water. There was a moderate north current.
We did Black Condo, The Capt Tony, and Castle & Gazebo.
On the Capt. Tony, I noticed a super heavy duty stainless steel leader on the deck of the cargo hold, disappearing into one of the manways. I gave a gentle tug on it to see if anything was attached and discovered that it was connected to one of the two resident Goliaths. Unfortunately I was unable to remove it or even to cut it back, so I'll just have to check on it as much as I can to be sure that the guy doesn't become entangled and starve. The leader is about 7 feet long and the swivel is still on it.

Here are some pics from the Friends of Scubakev and REEF PHOTO & VIDEO Memorial Camera.

TonyGoliath.jpg

The non-leadered resident Goliath.

Castle2-1.jpg

The Vis was pretty good. You can barely make out the boat up ahead of us over Castle Ledge.

Ok, I give in :shakehead: :rofl3:

Sometimes its just easier to let the mob have its fun.....

Sometimes its just easier to let the mob have its fun.....

Yeah well . . . you haven't been much help in the MUFFINHEAD protection department!! :blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom