The big question about ccr… which one

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you don't see people on units at all when you go diving, do some more interesting OC diving first
When I started researching my first CCR last year, this is EXACTLY the advice that someone else gave me and I think it’s one of the best (and most overlooked) pieces of advice that you can give a newbie.

It helped me come to my senses and realize that I still had a lot to explore when it comes to OC, and that I’ll know when it’s eventually time to go CCR.

It doesn’t matter what thermals you have on, you can feel the vibration of the handset. I doubt you’ll see many more hccr or mccr in the future than they’re are right now. I think the trend is actually moving the opposite direction. Even KISS is building an ECCR rebreather now.
Not only can you feel it. But you can hear it. And again for others, it is obnoxious to the point where you'd have to be dead to ignore it . Including your buddys 30 feet away.

Not only can you feel it. But you can hear it. And again for others, it is obnoxious to the point where you'd have to be dead to ignore it . Including your buddys 30 feet away.
That's good to know. In cold waters thick underclothes and a thick hood is normal.

Back
Top Bottom