The Average Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmorrell

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am currently in the process of completing an analysis of the diving industry for a business course, and have been asked to submit survey results. I am hoping some of my fellow divers will be interested in answering a few questions to help me out, theres around 10 questions in total, and it will take about 1-2 minutes of your time. Thanks in advance to those who take the time.

the average diver

Done. There was no option for kayaking among the other activities. That would be my preference.

Ok - done it but doesn't really fit my diving lifestyle - wrong/insufficient questions and options - you ask about travelling for holidays, which I do a couple of times a year but I never dive when I do so (because I'm with my non diving wife). But I travel internationally for work 12 - 15 times a year and dive on most trips for recreation at the weekends and evenings. For example I made 109 salt water recreational and training dives in 2012 whilst on work trips abroad but zero dives when on family holidays.

I guess I am not the average diver then?

P

Done. My main activity for travel when not diving would be snow skiing might make a good additional option.

Done. Also think you need to distinguish between travel and home divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom