The AquaLung legend series 1st stage has MP hose ports vs traditional LP hose ports. Could I use the MP ports for my LP port needs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just bought the legend MBS today lol.
=/
And I work for tech industry. This happens all the time. A player like aqualung going down is something like china about to get de throned. Players like Russia, USA, etc will come swarming to pick it up and rebrand. Gain brand specific knowledge etc. some companies who have the budget will just absorb the debt to write it off in taxes. There’s so many ways stuff like this will end up in a merger/acquisition long before someone says ok shops closed no more business. That won’t happen from a brand like this.
I'd assert the M&A history in the tech industry is significantly different from historical M&As in the diving industry and that the failure, "let dead dogs lie" rate is higher in outdoor retail gear. That said, hope your open water class goes well and that you don't come to regret ignoring the above average advice others have offered in your long series of posts this week.

=/

I'd assert the M&A history in the tech industry is significantly different from historical M&As in the diving industry and that the failure, "let dead dogs lie" rate is higher in outdoor retail gear. That said, hope your open water class goes well and that you don't come to regret ignoring the above average advice others have offered in your long series of posts this week.

Personally, I see Aqua Lung regulators and one of the shinning lights of the brand. I own 4 of them and really love them. I don't have too many concerns about the long-term viability of their regulators. With that said, if I need to someday replace them, it wouldn't be a crisis. I'd probably go with Atomics as a replacement. One of their mid-range models, not their crazy expensive top-end regs. But I truly doubt I'll ever need to explore that path.

Back
Top Bottom