The All-Inclusive Fall Megadive Thread (October 3-5 2008)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last I saw was the second weekend in October? If this is the case, sharkbait0501 and myself are up for it. I may try to recruit a few others also.

obx, first weekend, i think, ended up being the one.

randy, it would be nice to see you, but that will be impossible what with the rum & all...you'll be fuzzy.

oh, i'm so looking forward to it! i think i've talked my bro & s-i-l and maybe my friend & d a aquamaster into coming, too.

Yes, first weekend in October. OBXDIVEGUY, I hope that you can still make it. We need some fresh mea.. I mean, we always welcome new attendees.

Revised attendee list:

BabyDuck + Jameson the Wonder Buoy

ScubaJenny + Hermit Crab the Diver

JahJah Warrior + abused and scared alligator

scubafool + 2 or 3

cardzard + beautiful and alluring wife Roxanne

The Fort White Cow Tipper (jeandiver)

brewoneOto + wife

DEEPSEAWOLF + various miscreants

marchand + lots of tanks

littlejohn

?scubastaci?

?Scubastud16?

probably that date you were looking for. :eyebrow:

Yeah, well, I figured that if I ate lots of dates, pomegranets, and raisins, I would be more in tune with the fruitcake dive buddies of mine from South Florida. I mean, they dive in that nasty salt water with SHARKS. How wacked out is that?

well, you dive with someone who has intimate moments with sheep.

btw, has anyone heard from him??

Bummer, not going to be able to make that. Maybe next time!

Yeah, well, I figured that if I ate lots of dates, pomegranets, and raisins, I would be more in tune with the fruitcake dive buddies of mine from South Florida. I mean, they dive in that nasty salt water with SHARKS. How wacked out is that?

Only wacked enough that you are jealous!!! :) :D:lotsalove:

Bummer Justin. :(

Maybe next year it will be back to the last weekend in October. I really want to use those pass' I have.

well add me as a maybe/probably

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom