The All-Inclusive Fall Megadive Thread (October 3-5 2008)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lil' bit late there. I left the date open for discussion as long as practical, but there comes a time when I just have to call a date.

I AGREE !!! (EEK)

Er , we are keeping an eye on Cave Country for you. The Sante-fe is supposed to go over flood stage , but not a lot. And our rain totals here aren't that much. Hopefully the Okee swamp won't get a lot which will keep the Suwannee down which will allow the Santa Fe to drop quick.

I hope JaJa has the rain guage out. :D

Jeano Beano

P.S. ABOUT TIME YOU WOKE UP DERE , DA FOOL !!! :D
Hi from the Fort White cow pastures.

JahJah has moved to Orlando for college! :D

But it's raining here....I went on a 14 mile bike ride today only to have the left pedal/crank arm fall off 3 miles from home on the way back.....so I walked back, and it poured.......

Lil' bit late there. I left the date open for discussion as long as practical, but there comes a time when I just have to call a date.

If I ever get dumped for "that sexy plumber friend of yours", you and I will be having words!!!! Call any dates you want but leave mine alone!

(I'm lucky to get any, don't steal them from me!)

JahJah, what about the lonely gators at Bucket O' Suck? Are you going to be greedy and keep them all to yourself as well?

Does anyone have a head count yet? :)

I am seriously considering driving down for this event.

I just read through the whole thread, and will attempt to do a head count from memory. If you are coming, and I don't have you listed, let us know.

BabyDuck + Jameson the Wonder Buoy

ScubaJenny + Hermit Crab the Diver

JahJah Warrior + abused and scared alligator

scubafool + 2 or 3

cardzard + beautiful and alluring wife Roxanne

The Fort White Cow Tipper (jeandiver)

brewoneOto + wife

DEEPSEAWOLF + various miscreants

marchand + lots of tanks

?scubastaci?

?Scubastud16?

Last edited:
I'll be there!

My computer is really wacking out lately, so I don't have reliable internet at present. If something that could use my attention comes up in this thread, and I don't respond, could someone who has my number give me a call?

My computer is really wacking out lately, so I don't have reliable internet at present. If something that could use my attention comes up in this thread, and I don't respond, could someone who has my number give me a call?

probably that date you were looking for. :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom