The All-Inclusive Fall Megadive Thread (October 3-5 2008)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does anyone have a head count yet? :)

I am seriously considering driving down for this event.

Just be forwarned that noobs to the megadive are responsible for supplying the rum. :wink:

Just be forwarned that noobs to the megadive are responsible for supplying the rum. :wink:

Hey, not a problem.... then again, how much demon rum can you folks drink?? :popcorn:

I should read it before pressing the send button...

Last edited:
Deamon run??
demonrum.jpg

Hmmm, wonder if Ginnie is getting flooded from Fay. She could be putting a damper on our plans. Not to worry yet, I suppose as we could always move uphill if the need be. Of course I may be a bit premature..... jusst wondering....

Hmmm, wonder if Ginnie is getting flooded from Fay. She could be putting a damper on our plans. Not to worry yet, I suppose as we could always move uphill if the need be. Of course I may be a bit premature..... just wondering....

Would the water have not receded by the time of the mega dive, you still have about 6 weeks.

Still bummed that I can't make it that weekend, but at least I will be seeing pretty fishies

Make it halloween and maybe I can get Kris to work with me on that.. its her night to shine with a broomstick ya know :D

Second weekend of Oct is even workable maybe.. outside of that its just to close to other events..

Lil' bit late there. I left the date open for discussion as long as practical, but there comes a time when I just have to call a date.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom