The All-Inclusive Fall Megadive Thread (October 3-5 2008)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds great! I have a little experience with closed spaces (light penetration in wrecks) I'll talk to my friends about it. Can we bring a grill? Were thinking about bringing some food, hopefully enough to share a bit with everyone.

For the time being I made this one sticky. Once the officiall (double LL :) one is made I will stick it and "unstick" this one.

geeee, I will miss you all so much

:(

Mania

mania, you've gone bubbleless, too?? i got excited when i saw you responded in the thread - i was hoping you were coming. sorry to miss you again. :(

drako, no cavern experience necessary. there are plenty of ow divers, and ginnie ballroom does not require any overhead cert. it's a very fun time. bring food just for y'all and food to share and rum for the goddess jenny and gin for me. or you can babysit for me - that is also acceptable as tribute.

i'm planning to bring da aquamaster, too, david, so update the list.

Just a quick note on the food...first, as Marci said, bring rum. :)
Second, the meals... instead of bringing your own food, we pretty much just put all the food togehter and share. Makes it easier for everybody. I will start with Carmel corn, fixin's for s'mores and additional marshmallows for the guns. Will also probably bring a couple pounds of bacon for the omlettes.

WARNING!!!!!!!! There will be 2 (TWO) teenagers now!!! John and Hermit Crab. Lord, help us all!

Any Full Cave folks in that would be up for a stage or double dive....? (or other rb folks...)

I may be up, might conflict with a normoxic class that may materialize...

-Tim

Not full cave, so no help there.

But Tim will you be doing some SIRs (S'moring it Rights)? I do miss those from the Gilboa M & G even if Mitten managed to pick up the slack.

mania, you've gone bubbleless, too?? i got excited when i saw you responded in the thread - i was hoping you were coming. sorry to miss you again. :(

Both to be honest. Although many of my bubbleless friends already sold their bubble making gear.

I'm sorry I will not see you all this time

Mania

Revised attendee list:

BabyDuck + Jameson the Wonder Buoy

ScubaJenny + Hermit Crab the Diver

JahJah Warrior + abused and scared alligator

scubafool + 2 or 3

cardzard + beautiful and alluring wife Roxanne

The Fort White Cow Tipper (jeandiver)

brewoneOto + wife

DEEPSEAWOLF + various miscreants

marchand + lots of tanks

littlejohn

DA Aquamaster

?scubastaci?

?Scubastud16?

?rox@ucf11?

?Randy43068 + 1?

?ScubaCrab?

?Dako?

?netmage?

?ScubaPolly?

Not full cave, so no help there.

But Tim will you be doing some SIRs (S'moring it Rights)? I do miss those from the Gilboa M & G even if Mitten managed to pick up the slack.

I think we can probably get a few folks together and put on a SIR-Fundamentals workshop....

Count me in, I am definently coming with a friend. But I will need a dive buddy since she is only a bubble watcher!

Doug

Cool, good to have you along!

There are plenty of buddies to go around, so no problems there. Except for Scuba Jenny. She is a terrible buddy.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom