Thanks for the Bar-B-Q dinner! It was super!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parrotheaddiver:
We finally made it home. It was a great time. Enjoyed meeting Pete aka NetDoc and Ted aka TechAdmin and wanted to thank you again for the great BBQ and the wonderful company.

Natasha finally glad to meet you and your sis. Dandy Don,ScubaJoe,ReneeC,DiverG,T.P.H.,Larry,DiverG,Kman & Brenda who did I leave out and of course Dee & Beast not a party without those two.

Thanks again Pete for everything :07:

Parrotheaddiver and ReneeC and Don:
I have pictures of all of you. Can I post them here?

Natasha:
Parrotheaddiver and ReneeC and Don:
I have pictures of all of you. Can I post them here?

I don't know do you think it will scare away any future scubaboarders :D

Natasha:
The pics.

Parrothead:
That is a great pic of you two! Here is DD and Renee.

Natasha:
Here is DD and Renee.

I really hate facing a camera, :blush: so when asked - I ask a pretty lady to help me. My thanks to Renee for the help, to be sure.

It's not a good photo of either of us, tho', I don't think? Can we do it over? Hello, let's do the BBQ over, too. Let last Saturday's no-shows pay for the next one. Boy, that was good food, etc. :cheering:

parrotheaddiver:
Gawd you could have left my pic in the camera where did all that gray hair come from :scared:

Ok now where is one of Natasha :wink:

Here's one you might like of Marci and I. We also had a special guest with us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom