Thanks for the Bar-B-Q dinner! It was super!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We finally made it home. It was a great time. Enjoyed meeting Pete aka NetDoc and Ted aka TechAdmin and wanted to thank you again for the great BBQ and the wonderful company.

Natasha finally glad to meet you and your sis. Dandy Don,ScubaJoe,ReneeC,DiverG,T.P.H.,Larry,DiverG,Kman & Brenda who did I leave out and of course Dee & Beast not a party without those two.

Thanks again Pete for everything :07:

Natasha:
DiverG:
It was great to finally meet you. You look great! Keep up the good work!

Natasha, thanks for the kind words. It was nice meeting you too. I would also like to mention it was great to meet new friends, DandyDon, ReneeC, Parrotheaddiver, Kman, Larry, NetDoc, TechAdmin to name a few. Of course I already knew Dee, and Da beast, and TPH.

I had a great time too. Thanks to all of you that worked on the party. Thanks again to Don for hauling me around! I can't wait for next years ScubaBoard party!

Joe

I am so P/O'd that we weren't able to attend the BBQ.

My only consolation was that I got to meet NetDoc, Natasha, Tech Admin & Curt Bowen earlier in the week.

Oh well... maybe next year??

Sadly,

Pete, Dee, and the others

i had planned on going to the BBQ all the way back when it was announced. but it seems like fate has intervended as over the last couple of weeks i havent been doing very well(as my crohns has acted up in a very bad way) at all and the procedure i had a week ago confirmed what i had suspected and now facing surgury in the next couple of weeks. with my level of fatique driving 5+ hours to houston and then the overnight stay and being iffy wouldnt have been a good idea since i would be by myself on the trip.

well hope fully in the future i will get to me the people behind the keyboards(NetDoc, TA, DandyDon, Natasha, etc) and have a nice long chat and a good time.

Dan

Scubatooth:
Pete, Dee, and the others

i had planned on going to the BBQ all the way back when it was announced. but it seems like fate has intervended as over the last couple of weeks i havent been doing very well(as my crohns has acted up in a very bad way) at all and the procedure i had a week ago confirmed what i had suspected and now facing surgury in the next couple of weeks. with my level of fatique driving 5+ hours to houston and then the overnight stay and being iffy wouldnt have been a good idea since i would be by myself on the trip.

well hope fully in the future i will get to me the people behind the keyboards(NetDoc, TA, DandyDon, Natasha, etc) and have a nice long chat and a good time.

Dan

Dan...I got your PM. Sure hope your surgery turns out OK. Let us know how it goes.

thanks Dee

i will post some more details in the next couple of days when i get some more answers. basically the site of the first surgury has scarred down due to an infection/illness that hit back in july. so when they go in it will be a remove the old joint and rejoin the two halves.

Tooth

Many thanks for everyone for putting the party together! The food was great, the company excellent and I will be wearing my SB polo with pride! Special thanks to Pete and Dee and Natasha and all the organizers and a very special thanks to Don for rescueing me from being stranded! I am so glad I did not miss the festivities!

Got in at 3AM last night and into the office (almost) on time this morning! Great time but I am pooped!

See you all next time you visit South Florida or else we'll just have to plan a reunion in Vegas!

-=>Larry<=-:
Thanks so much.... Brigids already counting her coins thinking of Las Vegas and some veiled comments about Chippendales....

Thanks!

Larry:
Tell her just in case the Chippendales aren't in town that week, we can probably get a private party with ScubaJoe. :winky:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom