Thank You 'ALL' SO Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome back Alan.. Glad to hear you and your sons are doing great after that terrible accident.

Woohoo! Glad to have you back Alan!

Looking forward to hanging out at the next Swamper event where our paths may cross! :D

Glad to hear you are back home in the fine state of Texas. Looking forward to hearing about your recovery and having you back to dive with your friends at Lake Travis.

Welcome back Alan!!!
:dancingsnoopy:

Rhonda

Alan -

You bonehead - Hasn't anyone ever told you there are much easier ways to get attention. Now don't do that again. Talk about over the top - Geeze. LOL.

Glad to see & hear your on the mend. Hope the wife and boys are doing well also. When your ready let me know and we'll go burn some tanks over at Terrell or something.

To a speedy & healthy recovery - keep the faith.

Regards,
Steve S.

Alan, welcome home.
:home:
May you and your family catch up on lost time.

The Scubaboard family celebrates your return.
:rockband:

And my prayers are that a 100% recovery finds you as quickly as possible.

All members of Scubaboard are doing the wave in news of your return.
:wave: :wave: :wave:

God Bless, Nicco.​

Wow, so nice to see you posting!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy you're finally home.:yelclap: your wife must be over the moon. I wish you and your boys a speedy and full recovery. I'm sure it helps tremendously being home.

Back
Top Bottom