Thank You 'ALL' SO Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Each of you are making me feel better already!!!! You folks are really great!!! :) xo Alan

PS--- Bonny is busy trying to arrange local therapies for me to go to.....and follow-up doctor appt.. I am feeling a wee-bit better and stronger each day that goes by----life is grand!

Alan, Glad that you are on the mend and most of all home. That is probably some of the best therapy. Stay well.

I am on the computer again after 30+ days away for just a few minutes a day.

Today---- I am writing to THANK each of you that stood along side me while I started my recovery from the terrible January 4th. 09' accident in Mn. while returning home with 2 of my sons after 3 days of playing in the snow/cold.

*To everyone whom said a prayer of included me in your thoughts--Thanks!

*To those many of you whom send greetings--calls or gifts/flowers to me at the Mayo Clinic--Thank You all!

*To those whom participated in the wonderful gift and the Knappenberger Family Charity Fund a real Thank You!! The monies sent will go to helping with expenses for my 2 sons injuries and recovery and mine.....also will offset the financial hit my wife took in taking time off work to be along side me in Mn. and now. :)

I am now at home in Arlington and continueing to schd. for my long recovery period ahead. I take each day at a time.

I have learned one thing from this all...BLACK ICE is every bit as dangerous as discussed.....just one small slight move and you are out of control and in the fate of physics and motion.

Another thing I learned is that the Scuba Community is a loves and caring group.....I did not know I had so many friends out there that really cared about me.....this I am SO greatfull for and happy!

My persl. THANKS and love go out to each of you whom showed me and my family a slice of kindness and caring. XOXO

I look forward to warm weather and the chance to join my local Swampers at a near by watering hole as first some SI support and visiting......as time progresses and my health improves I look forward to the day I to can return to the sport I so dearly love--Scuba!

God bless each of you, and my heart felt graditude goes out to all.

Love, Alan K. aka texdiveguy

Alan,

I continue to pray for you and your family daily. Thanks for the note that you are healing. I am so blessed to see answered prayer and I look forward to seeing your progress. Looking forward to seeing you in 2009.

Your Friend,

Hi Alan!! I know you miss my late night rants, so here you go: we are sooooo happy to have you back in God's country where you belong! I have no doubt that your awesome attitude and general matter-of-fact-ness will have you up and about sooner than you can say "Surface Interval." We love you and are so grateful to God that you are doing so well, and that you're actually back online here at SB. Be tough, be strong, and be here where your friends are, we're behind you 100%. We love you,
Teri

Alan,
Glad to see you posting again.
It was getting lonley only hearing Franks echo around here.

Get well, look forward to seeing around the lakes.
Missed you man...

Andrew

Hi Alan glad you feeling up to posting...we enjoy hearing from you.....just remember Therapy is your friend ;-).....even though is makes you say ouch :))

............... All the continued comments and conversation mean so much to me! THANKS
:)

............... All the continued comments and conversation mean so much to me! THANKS
:)

............cause you know I aint gonna be satisfied until you're our TexasDanceGuy again!! :D

Hi Alan glad you feeling up to posting...we enjoy hearing from you.....just remember Therapy is your friend ;-).....even though is makes you say ouch :))

Actually, therapy probably makes him say *(^$(^*(_@)@($*@+!!!!!:D

But it's worth it. Keep healing dude.

texdiveguy,
Best wishes and healing from the mid-Atlantic to you and yours. I first certed on the deep six in the Gulf. Family ties to Texas. Positive energy from your north...

Back
Top Bottom