Thank You 'ALL' SO Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome home Alan!
We miss you!

Welcome back to The Swamp! Get well quick! May you have a speedy recovery! May you have an easy recovery! I am praying for you! If you want to run out to the mudhole to hang out, just call me. We'll run out. You can relax in an easy chair and soak up the sunshine!

I live right down the road. Call me if you need anything. :wink:

Oh WOW...There you are!!! It's so good to hear from you personally. You'll never know how much you've been missed around here. We're keeping you, the boys and your family in our prayers. Keep us updated in your progress and when you can get out to a Swampers event. Beast and I will make a trip to see you.

Very happy to see all three of you back from the brink. A long road ahead, I hope you will soon be back diving.
All the best

Michael

Hey, don't listen to them. Thank God every day you're here! SCUBA will come back in time, but you've got your life for the time being, and there's nothing sweeter! I'm glad to see you're on here, and doing good. I'll make sure and have a beer for you on Friday, and maybe tomorrow, too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom