Thank You 'ALL' SO Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am on the computer again after 30+ days away for just a few minutes a day.

Today---- I am writing to THANK each of you that stood along side me while I started my recovery from the terrible January 4th. 09' accident in Mn. while returning home with 2 of my sons after 3 days of playing in the snow/cold.

*To everyone whom said a prayer of included me in your thoughts--Thanks!

*To those many of you whom send greetings--calls or gifts/flowers to me at the Mayo Clinic--Thank You all!

*To those whom participated in the wonderful gift and the Knappenberger Family Charity Fund a real Thank You!! The monies sent will go to helping with expenses for my 2 sons injuries and recovery and mine.....also will offset the financial hit my wife took in taking time off work to be along side me in Mn. and now. :)

I am now at home in Arlington and continueing to schd. for my long recovery period ahead. I take each day at a time.

I have learned one thing from this all...BLACK ICE is every bit as dangerous as discussed.....just one small slight move and you are out of control and in the fate of physics and motion.

Another thing I learned is that the Scuba Community is a loves and caring group.....I did not know I had so many friends out there that really cared about me.....this I am SO greatfull for and happy!

My persl. THANKS and love go out to each of you whom showed me and my family a slice of kindness and caring. XOXO

I look forward to warm weather and the chance to join my local Swampers at a near by watering hole as first some SI support and visiting......as time progresses and my health improves I look forward to the day I to can return to the sport I so dearly love--Scuba!

God bless each of you, and my heart felt graditude goes out to all.

Love, Alan K. aka texdiveguy

Good to see you back.

Alright!!! Glad to see you are home and feeling better, buddy!!! Keep us posted on your recovery and your progress back in to diving! I'm looking forward to seeing you again soon!!
JohnA

It feels so wonderful when prayers are answered. We're thankful you're home, and we'll continue to pray for you during your recovery. Your attitude, helpfulness, and most of all your friendship have impacted more people than you know. I guess what I'm trying to say is that most of all, we're thankful for YOU.

God Bless, and we're looking forward to seeing you at the mudhole soon.

Great to hear from you "directly", Alan! You've been in our prayers, and that won't change. I'm certain you still have enough challenges to warrant being lifted up often, but it's great to offer some of those prayers in thanksgiving for your recovery and return home.
I look forward to seeing you at a Swamper event and the day we can share another dive day. Take care, and God bless.

Great to see you back Alan!

Good to see you posting again! Welcome back!

Great to see you back Alan. If you need anything feel free to give me a call or email.

I can't tell you how I've been looking forward to your first post back in the Swamp! Great to have you back. Let us know when you might feel up to providing a little surface support for one of our misguided outings. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom