Tether or not tether

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well. I don’t express myself clear enough or some people don’t want to get it. I am not talking of permanent tether. Just about a place where from friends comments, it is likely that we will have big surprise. I can listen to comments saying it is hazardous. But most of the comments are out of context.

I don’t dive the ocean. If even I can see your idea of tethering is a bad idea, then it’s a bad idea. Very bad idea.

🤦‍♀️

OP has already made his decision, he just wants us to give him some sort of approval. Nope. Not gonna happen. Ever.

His previous threads on other topics have been, shall we say, interesting? 🤦‍♀️

I don’t dive the ocean. If even I can see your idea of tethering is a bad idea, then it’s a bad idea. Very bad idea.

🤦‍♀️
Ok but I would appreciate if you could explain why. You might ne right but you don’t give me any clue.

Ok but I would appreciate if you could explain why. You might ne right but you don’t give me any clue.

If you can’t figure it out for yourself, then I’m not even going to bother. You and the wife have gotten into trouble at least once that you’ve reported from questionable decisions on your part. Go on your merry way and if something happens, well, you weren’t the first and won’t be the last who didn’t listen to common sense.

I only ask 2 things

1. that I never share a boat with you guys

2. when something happens to you that somebody's able to tell your story on scuba board so we can talk about it for 2 years

If you can’t figure it out for yourself, then I’m not even going to bother. You and the wife have gotten into trouble at least once that you’ve reported from questionable decisions on your part. Go on your merry way and if something happens, well, you weren’t the first and won’t be the last who didn’t listen to common sense.
If something happens, bla bla bla. Very smart of yours. Didn’t expect more anyway.

I only ask 2 things

1. that I never share a boat with you guys

2. when something happens to you that somebody's able to tell your story on scuba board so we can talk about it for 2 years
Don’t think I know so why bother? The world is bigger than your small village, isn’t it?

Back
Top Bottom