Teric depth alert/alarm?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I call myself looking through the manually pretty well, but I do not see this anywhere. Can you not set a max depth alarm in Open Circuit Rec mode? If so, can someone point it out to me?

Thanks

Settings > Dive > then scroll through there.

Btw...I have a Perdix so I'm only guessing based on its menu lol

There is a section under Settings Dive to change what the alert type is meaning, silent, beep, vibrate etc. Not what alarms there are itself though.

There is a section under Settings Dive to change what the alert type is meaning, silent, beep, vibrate etc. Not what alarms there are itself though.
Hmm ok, it's only a new feature on the Perdix so the Teric might not have it yet. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
Cheers

I call myself looking through the manually pretty well, but I do not see this anywhere. Can you not set a max depth alarm in Open Circuit Rec mode? If so, can someone point it out to me?

Thanks
I don't think there is such an alarm. But you should ask your question on the Shearwater forum, which they seem to monitor, or ask directly to Shearwater and then tell us what their answer is!

Thanks
Hi @Jankomatic

I don't believe there is a max depth alarm on the Teric. Out of curiosity, why would you need this?

Hi @Jankomatic

I don't believe there is a max depth alarm on the Teric. Out of curiosity, why would you need this?

My other computer had it is one reason. :) I like to set a depth, say 90 ft and I want the computer to warn me when I cross that depth threshold though. Just something I am used to setting up on a dive.

My other computer had it is one reason. :) I like to set a depth, say 90 ft and I want the computer to warn me when I cross that depth threshold though. Just something I am used to setting up on a dive.
I agree that it would be useful - especially for new rec divers. My wife's Peregrine has it

Back
Top Bottom