Tekna BX-2100 Second Stage service kits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Autolycus

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,
I'm new to this forum, if definitely frayed around the edges in all other regards, so hello to all of you.
Since starting this underwater malarkey, back in 1985, I've bought, sold, been given, repaired & modifies several regulators of varying ages & types - though one of my all-time favourites was an old tekna BX-2100 that I was given as a non-runner, but which i managed to kickstart back into life again - and which served me very well for several years. Anyway, and to keep this short, I've stumbled upon another, which is in reasonable shape, though I could really do with a Tekna BX2100 second-stage Service Kit, if anyone has such a thing knocking around & gathering dust in a drawer somewhere...? The first stage is basically an older model Scubapro, so no parts worries there - but if anyone has all the 2nd stage bits in a bag and could ship 'em off to my Hong Kong home address, I'd pay the asking price. Within reason...!
Cheers & dive safe,
Autolycus.

Hello Autolycus,

Welcome to Scuba Board.

You may want to try your question in the Do It Yourself section. Additionally, pictures may help. Usually, just a few o-rings and a seat are all that are required to get a second stage back into working condition. If you have it apart post pictures and if possible the dimensions of the soft seat.

Good luck,

Couv

Edit: I think Nemrod http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/members/nemrod.html
is also a fan of Tekna, he may be able to point you in the right direction.

Last edited:
O-rings are usually easy to source. For the seats, if you have the dimensions, you can try to cross reference or even DIY with these data.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom