Sold! Deep6 Signature first stage, 2x second stage, service kits (optional hoses)

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maxfanatic

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Selling a Deep6 Signature DIN 1st stage and 2x 2nd stages. Purchased in 2020, used on about 50 ocean dives, soaked and rinsed thoroughly in fresh water after every day of diving. I love these regs, just selling to clear out the pile.

They have only been serviced by Deep6, and should be serviced before use. Service is by shipping to Deep6 -- they are great with a quick turnaround.

1st stage has 4+1 LP ports (including a "5th" port on the end) on a swivel, and two HP ports. All port covers are included.

Purchase includes 2x first stage service kits and 4x second stage service kits (with one of them missing a mouthpiece) for you to use or to ship with the regs for service (not pictured). 1st stage will ship with a DIN cap on it.

Deep6 Signature DIN 1st + 2x 2nds + 2x 1st stage service kits + 4x 2nd stage service kits: $450 + shipping to CONUS
IMG_0869.JPG

I'll likely ship USPS flat rate, which means shipping should be about $20.

I am not including hoses in the above price, but if you need hoses I can include some for an extra fee. Hoses I have:
Edit: prices reduced on hoses because I realize they were a bit steep. Happy to ship individually for the price below + shipping (should be about $5-10 for as many hoses as you want).,
  • 7' (84") miflex regulator hose ($30)
  • 30" miflex regulator hose ($20)
  • 40" orange rubber regulator hose ($12)
  • 30" black rubber regulator hose ($12)
  • 30" high pressure SPG hose (no SPG) ($20)
Edit 2: Adding a picture of the regs with the included service kits.

IMG_3592.jpg

Back
Top Bottom