TDI GUE course differences

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DIR Tec Diver once bubbled...
Comparing TDI to GUE is like comparing a Formula 1 race car to a Hyundai. There is absolutely no comparison between the two. Anyone who willingly chooses to take a TDI course over a GUE course has made a paramount mistake, and listened to way too many stroke divers give their BS reasons to justify their stupidity in choosing a weaker path of training that is complete with horror stories that can fill volumes.

The worst that GUE could do is 1000 times better than any other training agency can do

Sometimes the comments and stupidity put forthe by some people on this board enrage me beyone belief.
Dude, you used this same line over on quest to compare the Gavin to the Apollo. Reuse of analogies is beyond the pale...

DIR Tec Diver once bubbled...
Sometimes the comments and stupidity put forth by some people on this board enrage me beyond belief.

(I spellchecked the quote too!)

This sums it up in some many ways...an example of pure irony.

:eek:ut:

tomcat once bubbled...

ok ok, what's "WACG"?
Walking and Chewing Gum...a reference to someone being able to do both at the same time..

The question should actualy be what is the best choise ?
to call TDI give them my credit card numbers and order the diploma via mail , or do the course with GUE

i hate to be rude. problem with asking what is the best choice is that people like you, aren't particularly informative, and provide vague uppity type answers that are more hot air than reason.

i was looking for point by point comparisons which will eventually lead to the answer. if gue does indeed have such a superior program, then it should be easy listing out all the differences between their training and that of other agencies. it should also be plain to all which is the better program. no need for hot air.

if you look back on this thread, you will see for yourself what kind of answers get posted more often, despite the way the question is phrased.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom