TDI basic nitrox classes in january

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
I guess this is the wrong place to mention 180 feet on a 32% mix then eh?

Damn Great Hammerheads...

:lol:

ok students.. what is the PPO2 on that depth on that mix? :D

Mike Veitch:
I guess this is the wrong place to mention 180 feet on a 32% mix then eh?

Damn Great Hammerheads...

:lol:

hehe nice one mike. you sure they were hammerheads?

Axua:
ok students.. what is the PPO2 on that depth on that mix? :D

I put it somewhere between "Accident Waiting To Happen" and "Ya'll hold my beer and watch this!" :D

Hammerheads definitely. Hammer damselfish or hammer sharks is the next question.

I blame it on the camera :wink:

Halthron:
I took the test this afternoon and passed. I talked with Tom a bit about what he thought we should do to prepre for Adv Nitrox & Deco. He suggested some more practice, especially for me and Chip.
oh yea? Did Tom mention anything specific I had to improve upon or was he upset cause I needed to take the test twice? :) (I swear it was just the conversion - I blew through the entire thing without thinking twice!)

But to be honest, I don't intend to do advance nitrox or deco. (or at least anytime soon)

chip104:
But to be honest, I don't intend to do advance nitrox or deco. (or at least anytime soon)

take one for the team bro! we need three for the class remember? me and eric are in dont ruin it for us:) no worries youre still leaving on march

chip104:
oh yea? Did Tom mention anything specific I had to improve upon or was he upset cause I needed to take the test twice? :) (I swear it was just the conversion - I blew through the entire thing without thinking twice!)

Nothing major, just practice. You know, make sure you get some nitrox tanks and use them, doing the calculations and checking, etc. He really was complimentary. I haven't settled on one yet but when I do, you're more than welcome to use my analyzer when we dive.

Halthron:
Nothing major, just practice. You know, make sure you get some nitrox tanks and use them, doing the calculations and checking, etc. He really was complimentary. I haven't settled on one yet but when I do, you're more than welcome to use my analyzer when we dive.

i am ordering an oxycheq unit. what are you getting? as tom mentioned nitrox shouldnt be taken lightly and i think that an o2 analyzer would be worth the investment:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom