TDI basic nitrox classes in january

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveshop@diveph.com:
Anytime Eric!!!

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

Hola Tomas!!!

thanks for posting the worst picture of me ..... :D

http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/42059/cat/500/ppuser/55177

I don't remember writing anything on my left forearm...:06:

Halthron:
Chip: caught in the act! :D
YARRR!!!! Just making sure you guys knew which one was mine. :) Thanks for the pics Tom!

@ twomix: You don't remember cause you were narced. hehehe. :) Don't be so hard on yourself though, that's a great pic!

diveshop@diveph.com:
Hola Gordon,
Remember that day!!! You are always looking good, specialy with your old bladder, /QUOTE]

Tomas:

In this forum it's "wing" not "bladder".... the kids on this forum might think I was once incontinent...or worse.... heee.... heee.

Twomixdiver:
diveshop@diveph.com:
Hola Gordon,
Remember that day!!! You are always looking good, specialy with your old bladder, /QUOTE]

Tomas:

In this forum it's "wing" not "bladder".... the kids on this forum might think I was once incontinent...or worse.... heee.... heee.
Old bladder? :lol: Didn't think you were that old. Better read the thread about peeing on your wetsuit.

chip104:
YARRR!!!!
@ twomix: You don't remember cause you were narced. hehehe. :) Don't be so hard on yourself though, that's a great pic!

Narced???? This was at a depth of less than 10 meters!

Anyway... I couldn't find a slate so I posted my bailout profile with pentel pen on my forearm.

The scooter you see in the picture is the same scooter you see near the door as you enter my shop. This is a Mako scooter supposedly good to 180 ft. I remember this very dive to 130 because I found out that the mako had flooded a little bit.... rats!

I want to get either a gavin, or a x-scooter, or a SS... but the US$3,500 price tag is a little too steep for me.

midwestdvr:
Twomixdiver:
Old bladder? :lol: Didn't think you were that old. Better read the thread about peeing on your wetsuit.

Do you know that I have noticed that I can't pee at depths deeper than 30 or 40 feet? Well, actually I've tried at deeper depths, but its as difficult as can be...:huh:

(Can you guys bring this conversation to any lower level? Dare yah) :D

Twomixdiver:
diveshop@diveph.com:
Hola Gordon,

Tomas:

Gordon....you are a change man....we gotta do something about that...wings!!!...If your instructor was still around.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom