TDI Advanced Nitrox & Deco procedures class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capnsnott

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am going to take the TDI Adv EAN and Deco procedures class in the next month or so. I usually do stuff with my brother, but he won't be able to do the classes for a while. http://www.tdisdi.com/tdi/courses/courses.html

I am looking for some people to take the class with me. Max is 6 in the class.
If you are interested, let me know ASAP. I am paying for my courses next week, but may not do them till later in April. I am going to Florida April 1-10th and probably won't have the time for the class stuff till then.

It costs $350 for Edv EAN and $350 for the deco, or together $650. There are 4 dives each class, all done at Rock Lake in Santa Rosa NM.

I think you have to have 50 dives to do the classes as well as being Nitrox certifeid (duh).
The deco class requires doubles and at least one deco bottle (AL40).
ADV EAN class cert goes to 130', deco to 150'.
This is not a regular c-card class, you have to work at it and may not pass without further work.

I might be able to talk Robin into doing some of the dives locally. Carter hits 180' in the early summer, but, vis is 100% better at Rock Lake.

The instructor info is;
Robin L. Bashor
President
Deeper Blue Scuba Inc.
218 East Sixth Street, Suite 5
Loveland, CO 80537
C 970-481-7557
F 970-663-2408
deeperbluescuba@frii.com

He is out of town till Tuesday (Feb 22nd).

Thanks
Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom