DIR- Generic CCR1 class report in Croatia (Krnica) with Derk Remmers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The BP could maybe work, but I didn't think about being head heavy at the moment I purchased the unit and made the BP vs MOD1 deal. So I never dove the JJ backplate and the only BPs I have are halcyons and 1 6mm agir which only has 1 set of holes. But good suggestion and worth a look.

I'm not sure if this might help, but would you be able to drill extra holes in your bp?

I had friends drill holes in my bp and wing so that the wing could sit lower in relation to the bp. I find the Halcyon wings are quite long, for petite people anyway. It worked really well.

Hope something works out... :)

that's not related - the LOLA valves + JJ head are heavy.

one option (Thanks John Kendall!!!!) is to raise the cylinders while lowering the plate with the harness.
still playing with it but this is really working (with 7L cylinders).

raise == The cylinders don't touch the JJ stand.

Matan.

that's not related - the LOLA valves + JJ head are heavy.

one option (Thanks John Kendall!!!!) is to raise the cylinders while lowering the plate with the harness.
still playing with it but this is really working (with 7L cylinders).

raise == The cylinders don't touch the JJ stand.

Matan.

If you want to damage the delrin parts between the stand and JJ canister you should do that…

The JJ and D7 are a lot of weight. When the bottoms of the D7 are at the stand, the weight /force at the delrin parts is reduced.

When the D7 tanks do not toch the stand all the weight and force is at the stand and also at the delrin parts above the stand. It would be much easier to break the delrin parts.

:eek:

but I don't want to use D8.5....

the only real question is what can be done - that needs an email to Jan.

Matan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom