Taxi Fare Increase is now official :(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did not say anything political.

I met a diver last year who would buy a bike at the beginning of his trip and sell it/ give it away at the end. Of course, he would stay a couple of weeks.

Ridiculous taxi fares is a great way to keep people from leaving their AI hotels and for cruisers to do less on the island.

In a down economy, you don't raise prices, especially when you have too many taxis as is.

I hope this blows up in their face.

Ridiculous taxi fares is a great way to keep people from leaving their AI hotels and for cruisers to do less on the island.

In a down economy, you don't raise prices, especially when you have too many taxis as is.

I hope this blows up in their face.

How would you like to support yourself and family on what a Cozumel taxi driver makes? Bet you'd be doing a lot of international traveling and diving, huh?

How would you like to support yourself and family on what a Cozumel taxi driver makes? Bet you'd be doing a lot of international traveling and diving, huh?

How much does a Cozumel taxi driver make?

Back
Top Bottom