Tampa road trip, 9/12 - 9/13, Boynton & Ft Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got back, still unloading the car. Wanted to put up a couple of pics to let you see what a great time we had. Today vis was over 100ft - we did a wreck and a reef. Yesterdays vis was about 35 feet on our night dives, also wreck and a reef. That vis was about 35 feet, but kinda hard to judge on night dives. Had a lot of activity today. Honestly, we could not have asked for better conditions!!!
Heres a couple shots to hold you all over. Thanks Bill for bring the camera and hope you loved your first dives!!
PICT0061.jpg

PICT0066.jpg

PICT0111.jpg

PICT0021.jpg

PICT0025.jpg

PICT0027.jpg

PICT0065.jpg

Thats all I am posting for now. I know the others have some personal favorites (Miss D) and I want them to be able to share them.

Thanks everyone for a great weekend!!

oh wait... I had to post these of Miss D's special friend
PICT0036.jpg

PICT0059.jpg

ok, thats it.....gotta let everyone else have some fun

What an awesome trip. Great dives, great peeps, great fun, GREAT VIZ!!!

RealJet, lol, what can I say? Next time CARPOOL!!!

What an awesome trip. Great dives, great peeps, great fun, GREAT VIZ!!!

RealJet, lol, what can I say? Next time CARPOOL!!!

Definitely have to pick him up on the way, lol. :rofl3::rofl3: Wonder what the missus said :popcorn:

What I can say... Jess get the damn pics I took to me a.s.a.p.? :rofl3:

Honestly, I had soooooooooo much fun! Thank you everyone

FYI, The wreck pics Jess posted are of the Captain Tony. As she said, it was 100 ft viz and NO current! As a matter of fact, there wasn't enough current to keep the line taught. It was wallowing as if in air. Gotta love it!

RealJet you did great, my friend! Sambo, you are a natural. I hope you stick with it. :)

As for Boats, he was only teasing me about not making M&G. That is what we do around here. :cool2: Though when I post these pics for him to see, I won't need to rub it in. As a matter of fact I won't say a word. Hopefully someone can head over and console him. Boats please don't cry, there is always next trip :rofl3::rofl3:

Anyway, I think everyone gets the idea. The storm, as storms often do, brought in big blue water. It was truly amazing.

The only thing missing was meeting up with Joyce. :sad: bTW Joyce thanks for all of your help. You already know that I think you rock. :) Tim, great group. As always, enjoyed spending time together. Kev, thank you for helping with the reports over the last few days.

Onespeed, after you pulled away, I realized, you really sux, in case no one has ever told you that :rolleyes::D I drive all the way to FtL. You tell me you got a few lobsters then drive away. That is wrong, on so many levels. Especially considering you weren't taking them home to eat. :shocked:
Adeeba deeba, that's all folks.

Jess, where are the piccers? Snap to it sistuh :shocked2:

BTW, I don't know if anyone has ever had this opp but I was the last one down on the Tony. There was not another human being anywhere. It was absolutely amazing. That is when I made friends with the ray Ray and a couple of the Goliaths that I hadn't spent time with earlier. It was breathtaking all that viz, all that life, and just me. Heaven. Not that I don't like my dive buds - but I think you know what I mean.

Last edited:
MissD I have you allllll taken care of!! I have your CD with all the pics and some I took topside sitting right here next to me. I can get it to you one way or another tomorrow, unless you wanna drive to me tonight to get it =)
DSC05284.jpg

MissD I have you allllll taken care of!! I have your CD with all the pics and some I took topside sitting right here next to me. I can get it to you one way or another tomorrow, unless you wanna drive to me tonight to get it =)
DSC05284.jpg

Wow, those are some good-lookin' ladies

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom