Tampa road trip, 9/12 - 9/13, Boynton & Ft Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sshhhhh!! we didnt tell anyone about you coming out of the closet saturday morning:wink:

I didn't think we were gonna tell Larry's secret:rofl3:

Does that mean we can talk about you sleeping w/a 15 year old?

Now I know why he was lookin at me with that wanting look in his eye in the Keys. :0

I'm starting to think it was a good thing that I couldn't make this trip...

I'm starting to think it was a good thing that I couldn't make this trip...

Are you sure:
Ray8.jpg

ray26.jpg

I just got back from my trip to Boynton. Did you find any bugs or shoot any fish while over there? I got three bugs (three others escaped my net) and one very large Hog.

After I get my gear washed up I will see if there are any good pics to post. Saw Flipper (dolphin) on the last dive along with and a nurse shark each day (Sat & Sun). My dive buddy was petting the shark and he didnt care. Lots of eels.

Our dives were on: Capt Tony, Gulf Stream reef, Delray Ledge, and Gazebo reef. We did see the Loggerhead coming back in yesterday afternoon. Did you guys end up on the Loggerhead or did you go on another charter??

Vis was good Sat afternoon about 70' but today it was much lower and the seas were wishy washy, but no-one lost their lunch!

I just got back from my trip to Boynton. Did you find any bugs or shoot any fish while over there? I got three bugs (three others escaped my net) and one very large Hog.

I grabbed a nice bug, but didn't have a net. I saw a nice hog, but didn't have my gun. But my daughter did make a nice log :shocked2:

393738-R1-033-15_016-3.jpg

All I can say is "Wow". The pictures don't even begin to show what it was like. I'm sure glad I didn't cancel out. I really felt bad getting locked out of my room then getting stopped by Boynton Beach's finest and holding everyone up. I'm glad the captain waited for me.

You all were great and I hope to do more dives with you.

Looking forward on doing Boynton again too!

Bill

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom