Tampa road trip, 8/19 -8/20, Boynton/Ft Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The storm is now Tropical Storm Fay. Early models are split .... 1 model predicts the storm going up the east cost of FL and the other model predicts going up the west coast. Either one will have a negative effect on coastal waters. Info should be more definitive by Sunday.
Tropical Storm FAY Forecast Discussion

The storm is now Tropical Storm Fay. Early models are split .... 1 model predicts the storm going up the east cost of FL and the other model predicts going up the west coast. Either one will have a negative effect on coastal waters. Info should be more definitive by Sunday.
Tropical Storm FAY Forecast Discussion

Shall we make a decision Sunday then? See if the mountain it has to cross fizzles it or not?

Thanks for keeping track Bruce.

That WAS an awesome dive, wasn't it? :D

Haven't forgotten it. I still remember the fairy dust (which I still call it), coming in right up to the shore, and receiving one of the best compliments ever from a certain someone (you). :)

Well folks....doesn't look good. If Fay stays on the Tampa side I'll have to get the house ready. If it goes east I don't want to be in Boynton. I have cancelled. Maybe September .... sigh.

I hate to hear that you guys are going to miss out on your trip. I'm thinking that our trip to the O is going to end up the same way but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything clears by then.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom