Tampa road trip, 8/19 -8/20, Boynton/Ft Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hrmmm, and how is that working for you? :11: Remember, you said it not me :icecream:

It is working great if I want to play Santa Claus this Dec. :rofl3:, otherwise, not so well! I'll have to pick up GRD's habits and lose a small child worth of weight. :11doh: Thanks for asking!! :)

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
It is working great if I want to play Santa Claus this Dec. :rofl3:, otherwise, not so well! I'll have to pick up GRD's habits and lose a small child worth of weight. :11doh: Thanks for asking!! :)

Brother you don't want my habits. You may want my diet plan but the habits you want to stay away from.:rofl3: The diet is easy. No more than 1800 calories a day and about 20 miles a day on a stationary bike at a 7% up hill incline. Have fun and get after it. When your legs start to burn after 2 minutes just remember its for a good cause and keep going. :D

That's a good one. However, if you live here in the area, I think mine is a little more useful: Curran Weather Page :)

This thread has gone way off topic as it is fairly useless now. The problem with that though is when good stuff like this comes up. Chris that is a great page, if you don't mind, I think I might put it in my sig for a while. You might want to post this in the "chat" thread, since many more will pop in there and may want to add this link to their favorites (just a thought). :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom