Tampa Bay's Friendly Chat Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave?
There were a bunch of us. Did you see my orange kayak and the pig tooth? Then those are the right pics.! LOL
Water temp was probably 60°. A bit chilly as the sun didn't shine much, and the wind was whipping by.

Just finished the expansion to the ScubaBoard Suite. We now have room to bunk 4 full sized adults, or 2 adults and 4 midgets.

<snip>

Joyce, this may be off topic, but do I see bikes!? what kind?? ooooo. the heck with diving, lets ride!!!!

Greetings to all (yes, I mean ALL)!

This is the area where everyone (Yes, I mean EVERYONE) can chat and talk about anything (Yes, I mean ANYTHING)

The rules are simple
#1 Follow SB TOS
#2 Keep it friendly (Yes, I mean FRIENDLY)!
#3 Leave the sheep at the door (LetterBoy rule)!

I hope everyone can abide by those three rules. Offending (or even close to offending) posts will be reported for review of the MOD-squad :wink:
----
<snip>
CT,
geez our letterboy sure does get around.... or at least his rep does. :rofl3: :rofl3:
thanx!

:kicknut:

:m16::holysheep:

Joyce, this may be off topic, but do I see bikes!? what kind?? ooooo. the heck with diving, lets ride!!!!

YES!!!!! A vintage Yamaha XV750 something or other (similar to the Virago), that Mike bought, out of the box, back around 1980, that he has been recently restoring. Plus a second bike, the he drove up Pennsylvania to buy for parts, that turned out to be in pretty good condition. Dive, ride, sail, we do it all! Btw, did I mention that we also have a 35' sailboat? :D

YES!!!!! A vintage Yamaha XV750 something or other (similar to the Virago), that Mike bought, out of the box, back around 1980, that he has been recently restoring. Plus a second bike, the he drove up Pennsylvania to buy for parts, that turned out to be in pretty good condition. Dive, ride, sail, we do it all! Btw, did I mention that we also have a 35' sailboat? :D

I'd like to live on that sail boat:D

I'd like to live on that sail boat:D

Hmmm,
Will work (scrape paint, lay fiberglass, complete bottom job, design and build new wooden gallery) in exchange for bunk space. Let's talk, I'd love to play let's make a deal!

And, have you noticed a pattern here? Mike gets involved with a (major) project, gets bored, then puts it aside for a while (several years)? :shakehead:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom