Tampa Bay's Friendly Chat Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here ya go...
Good one, I just LOVE that Home Depot trash can! :rofl3:

yep... he was my father.... he just happend to come by one day and met my mom. (see pic below)

Then he became some big movie star and wouldn't call us any more.... that bastard.

robot20sex.jpg
OMG where did you find that picture of Wormil?

I have never dove BHB yet either...... It is on my list of places to dive though!
It is a MUST DIVE. Seriously. You HAVE TO do it.

I'm 200 miles from my main computer, but I was able to find these pictures from a dive on the Tramp Steamer (recently identified by Mike and AUE [Association of Underwater Explorers)
Very cool pics. I'm hoping this friendly Tampa group will set up some cool SB dives once the water and air warms up a bit.

:hm:....you might be onto something here. I might have to find away to make that work.
I'm working on it myself. I've really expanded my horizons since I became single. There's no non-diving sig other left behind whining about being lonely and I got to do some AWESOME diving in 2009! :wink: Still hoping to find an avid diver to couple up with but until then, I'm having a blast!

A small poorly edited dive of a tug boat dive off of Anna Maria Island, Tampa Bay..Visability was crappy but there was close to 100 Goliath Grouper hangin out...

Last edited:
Clicked the link: "This video is private" is the message I got.

Sorry...Workin on it...

Fixed....Thanks....

Fixed now, thanks. I LOVE diving with the Goliaths!

Good morning all! happy Sunday. Brrrr!!!

It sure is, SB. So how's the weather on your coast? We are suffering less here today, but my outdoor activity was cancelled. Going to lunch at Olive Garden instead, salad, soup and breadsticks, and wine, lots of wine yum, see ya later!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom