Tampa Bay Area Divers, Part 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CoolTech:
I'll be easy to spot. I'll be in a Speedo

No u didn't. :rofl2:

Wow, glad I clicked on here. I was just getting ready to head out. Okay so BM at 6:p.m. Someone that has my number call me if anything changes.

N@rco$i$:
BTW, starting to look like the weathers not going to be conducive to 5 guys on a 21' dive boat off shore. I'm thinking of changing the trip and going to Rainbow river instead.

Whats everybody think?
/// I fell asleep with snorkel in my mouth once on the float back to the boat launch.... :14: Who has the boat to get to the head waters?

I posted something about my Key Largo trip 5/19 thru 5/21 ... does that cause them to move the thread?
Kim P

Divergirl4u:
I posted something about my Key Largo trip 5/19 thru 5/21 ... does that cause them to move the thread?
Kim P

Yep. It's all your fault.

Who really knows? Does it really matter? We're talking, having fun, getting to know each other, what difference does it make what forum the thread is in?

I'd love to meet you guys at the BM, but I get off at 4 and have stuff to do today after work. Another time....

CoolTech:
/// I fell asleep with snorkel in my mouth once on the float back to the boat launch.... :14: Who has the boat to get to the head waters?

I'm open to other ideas ? trips not set in stone just yet. We could still do something within a few miles of shore on the gulf, or drive over to the East coast and shore dive a reef. Where was that sink hole in the gulf you were talking about yesterday?

I am getting it figured out eyebrow
Kim P

Walter:
Yep. It's all your fault.

Who really knows? Does it really matter? We're talking, having fun, getting to know each other, what difference does it make what forum the thread is in?

So who's in for HH today?

Divergirl?
Walter?
Frogman
MisD?
Daylonious
Cooltech?
Captain?

Again, I'll be in a white dress shirt, khaki's.. nursing goose n tonic.. see ya's at 6!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom