Tampa Bay Area Divers, Part 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So we're on for today? 6pm? Blue Martini? (Yes, its at International!)

I love it when a plan comes together. I don't know anyone in Tampa, so I'll be the confused looking guy in white dress shirt and khakis...

D.

MisD - you in?

Daylonious:

I love it when a plan comes together. I don't know anyone in Tampa, so I'll be the confused looking guy in white dress shirt and khakis...

D.

MisD - you in?

I'll take the mask with me, so you'll recognize me! :14:

Daylonious:

D.

MisD - you in?

Don't worry, I'll be just as confused looking in the yellow shirt and jeans

Paul

CoolTech:
I'll be easy to spot. I'll be in a Speedo

DOH!!!!

CoolTech:
I'll be easy to spot. I'll be in a Speedo

Do you have a license to wear that Speedo :D They won't issue me one either, something about public desturbances, or outrages....I forget

I think they still let you wear a speedo, as long as it doesn't clash with your socks and sandels

BTW, starting to look like the weathers not going to be conducive to 5 guys on a 21' dive boat off shore. I'm thinking of changing the trip and going to Rainbow river instead.

The ride to Rainbow river is a little shorter than the combined drive to the boat and the ride on the boat to the Sheridan, so travel times not an issue. and Rainbow river is a very cool spring/river/drift dive. Even MissD would love it and thats a money back guarantee. lots of different marine life, structure, boiling springs, etc,. If you do u/w photography Rainbow is hard to beat.

If a ride is a problem I can take one more with me, and another person who i think may come might be able to squeeze one in with him.

Whats everybody think?

Rainbow River is pretty cool, I have dove it in the past, not to deep, but clear water, lotsa critters....just beware of the swimmers coming off the tire swing by the park there. Last time they were trying to kamikazi us divers...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom